Monday, April 25, 2011

Farewell

Going abroad means saying goodbye to all the people I love in Jakarta. My family, my boyfriend, my besfriends, etc. Even when I know that I'll be back in a year or so, the idea of being far away from them kills me.

Keep telling myself that everything will be alright. Keep reminding myself that an enormous priceless adventure full of life lessons waiting ahead.

And thanks to technology, 8.000 miles away is now only a PING!, buzz, skype and call away.

So farewell, loved ones.. Till we meet again! :)


Goodbye notes from office friends

Last day at Cosmogirl and Spice's Office

Kom UI 2006 at my farewell party

My Lovely Kresendo girls.. They made me teary by singing" You've got a friend"

Andre, Cita, Mimi, Leo



Abang None Jakarta Selatan



Highschool Sweethearts
Surprise visit from office mates

Thank you for coming to the airport, dears..

Mia Famiglia

Our last picture

No comments:

Post a Comment