Thursday, October 27, 2011

Remembering Summer

It's been a long time since I wanted to blog about my summer in Europe but I was either too lazy or don't have the time. Now that the weather is going colder everyday, I'm doing a lot of missing my summer days. The most memorable summer trip in my life so far.

The journey takes place in August. As I had a full month summer break from school, I planned a solo trip around Europe. The thing I always wanted to do and also one of the reason I chose to do my master in Europe.

So yes. 1 month, 6 countries, countless cities, even more countless train rides, all by myself :)
(well not actually a full month alone because i visited friends here and there, and also made new friends along the way). This trip enlighten me a lot as i get a lot of time thinking, reading, and contemplating with myself. I learned how to survive and to protect myself in any circumstances. I knew how its like to rely on myself and not having anyone to help or to complain to (once i missed a train from france to italy and i had to spent the night and slept on my beach towel in the station floor waiting for the morning train). I learned that expectations may not always achieved, but then it's about being grateful for everything we got. I got to see the world and a lot of different culture, and how it really shaped the surrounding. I learn how to be easygoing and to get along with different people. I learned how to appreciate life a lot better...





No comments:

Post a Comment